Adding value for ALL RS sailors
- Sets the rules to give great one-design and handicap racing - enhancing resale values
- Organises websites, race reports, news, social media - keeping you informed
- Organises racing events with fantastic social scene - improving your Class’s popularity and value
- Organises training events - helping you get the most from your boat
- Liaises with the builder, RS Sailing - ensuring the quality and specification are what owners want
- Negotiates excellent discounts from the RS Sailing Store, including sail discounts, and many other companies
- Encourages new people to get involved - giving a better experience for everyone
Who is your Class Association?
- It is run by volunteer sailors with back-up by part time professional administrators
- The sailors make the plans and decisions - without having to do all the leg work
Please show support by joining your Class Association
- The cost is tiny compared to your benefits, working out at just £3.75 per month for Full Membership, £3 per month for Club Membership or £2.08 per month for Youth Membership
- By taking out International Class Association membership for one class, you will have reciprocal membership to the RS100, RS200, RS300, RS400, RS600, RS700, RS800, RS Vareo International and International RS500 Class Associations
- One event membership is available for all events except National and major championships, for use by those borrowing a boat, intending to only sail in one RS Class Association event etc. Click here.
For information on coaching booked for 2021 go to the Events calender page here
So far we have the following booked:
1. Coaching day with Roger Phillips Sat 16 Oct at Oxford SC. Buy your ticket from the shop here
RS Class Coaches
The RS Classes keep a list of coaches available to run one day or weekend training sessions. Costs depend on the experience of the coach and location of the session.
The ideal is for a club to provide a venue & resources & agree a date. Your RS class secretary can then help find an appropriate coach. Coaches can charge between £80 & £250 per day.
For the current list of coaches who have registered as available for RS coaching, please contact the membership secretary
Any coaching sessions coming up will be shown in the events calendar.
If you require general help with getting started in your RS boat please contact your Class Chair or Secretary and we will aim to put you in touch with a coach or experienced sailor who will be able to help you.
Book Fleet Coaching at Your Club
If you want to book a coaching event at your cub, for one or more RS classes, we can help with that. Contact [email protected]
to find out how to book a coach and to get started - it's a great way to get your Club Racers together and enjoying their boat.