Adding value for ALL RS sailors
- Sets the rules to give great one-design and handicap racing - enhancing resale values
- Organises websites, race reports, news, social media - keeping you informed
- Organises racing events with fantastic social scene - improving your Class’s popularity and value
- Organises training events - helping you get the most from your boat
- Liaises with the builder, RS Sailing - ensuring the quality and specification are what owners want
- Negotiates excellent discounts from the RS Sailing Store, including sail discounts, and many other companies
- Encourages new people to get involved - giving a better experience for everyone
Who is your Class Association?
- It is run by volunteer sailors with back-up by part time professional administrators
- The sailors make the plans and decisions - without having to do all the leg work
Please show support by joining your Class Association
- The cost is tiny compared to your benefits, working out at just £3.75 per month for Full Membership, £3 per month for Club Membership or £2.08 per month for Youth Membership
- By taking out International Class Association membership for one class, you will have reciprocal membership to the RS100, RS200, RS300, RS400, RS600, RS700, RS800, RS Vareo International and International RS500 Class Associations
- One event membership is available for all events except National and major championships, for use by those borrowing a boat, intending to only sail in one RS Class Association event etc. Click here.
Tom Morris and Guy Fillmore are our 2022 RS800 European Champions!
Congratulations Tom and Guy!
Read all about the RS800 Salcombe Gin Europeans in Luke and Emma McEwen’s great report here
Up on Y&Y here
Please note YC Carnac results page also holds their photo galleries. Photos thanks to Antoine Dujoncquoy, YC Carnac and Matt Carter
Our next event is the Rooster RS800 National Tour at Lymington Regatta 9-10 July. Info here
Then we’re looking forward to our Noble Marine RS800 Nationals at the RS Games 28-31 July. Info here
#SailitLiveitLoveit #RoosterKit #InYourElement #RSsailing @RoosterKit