Adding value for ALL RS sailors
- Sets the rules to give great one-design and handicap racing - enhancing resale values
- Organises websites, race reports, news, social media - keeping you informed
- Organises racing events with fantastic social scene - improving your Class’s popularity and value
- Organises training events - helping you get the most from your boat
- Liaises with the builder, RS Sailing - ensuring the quality and specification are what owners want
- Negotiates excellent discounts from the RS Sailing Store, including sail discounts, and many other companies
- Encourages new people to get involved - giving a better experience for everyone
Who is your Class Association?
- It is run by volunteer sailors with back-up by part time professional administrators
- The sailors make the plans and decisions - without having to do all the leg work
Please show support by joining your Class Association
- The cost is tiny compared to your benefits, working out at just £3.75 per month for Full Membership, £3 per month for Club Membership or £2.08 per month for Youth Membership
- By taking out International Class Association membership for one class, you will have reciprocal membership to the RS100, RS200, RS300, RS400, RS600, RS700, RS800, RS Vareo International and International RS500 Class Associations
- One event membership is available for all events except National and major championships, for use by those borrowing a boat, intending to only sail in one RS Class Association event etc. Click here.
Garda meal tickets on sale now!
It’s time to think about Garda event catering. There will be two event evening meals at the club. Your inclusive meal will be on Wed 31 May. Your extra meal will be a BBQ on Mon 29 May.
Tickets are now on sale for your BBQ meal on Mon 29 May from the shop here
Thank you if you bought extra tickets for Wed 31 May with your online entry. More guest tickets are now available from the RS800 shop here
The deadline for all online meal purchases is 1200hrs Thurs 25 May
Find the RS800 Europeans event info here
Online entry has now closed. But that doesn’t need to stop you from joining in! Contact me directly on [email protected]
Did you see that the RS800 Rooster National Tour results after two events are published here?
#SailitLiveitLoveit #RoosterKit #InYourElement #RSsailing @Rooster
Photo thanks to Circolo Vela Torbole